There are multiple reasons I rejoiced watching our 44th President being sworn into office:
- I’m so grateful for the hope he brings our country.
- I admire his grace and stature.
- I witnessed our country coming together through the masses of people gathered to celebrate this historic occasion.
- I loved how Obama paused when Chief Justice Roberts got the words wrong and waited for the corrected version to be spoken.
- I believe Obama acknowledged the truth of our current situation, and did not minimize what it will take to bring America back to its roots of integrity and strength.
- I loved having the personal freedom, because I work for myself, to indulge in watching as much of the proceedings as I desired without having a boss to report to!